السبت، 11 يونيو 2011

صلاحية لغة للأدب .. bottomize 2

- You are crazy, you know that?
- Why? because of what I've just said? the nature of this conversation?
- No, but because the way you think.
- I think/know there is something terribly wrong with you.
You know that?
Try to get this straight to your head:
you can't describe anyone as crazy, until you see him gets confusing about right and wrong.

The second point is to justify my words.
;
At the previous conversation, ...
I was just wondering how to describe some material as an Art.

That leads us to deduce a secondary, but mainly question: What is Art? and Whom to say it is?

Have you got it now?
I know I am able to write that down.
but the way I want to lecture it is, actually, to lecture it.

- You are insaine
- If you are seeing me so, then you won't catch me.!?

You won't, unless you and I are so much alike.
Simplicity.
Simplify.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق