السبت، 24 ديسمبر 2011

Her Good Good and His Bad Bad


The woman told her Hard-hearted Ruthless "Gangster" Man after committing Original Sins Plus immorals:

Oh Michael. Michael, you are blind. It wasn’t a miscarriage, it was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion, something that’s unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael. I wouldn't bring another one of your sons in this world. It was an abortion, Michael. It was a son; a son, and I had it killed ’cause this must all end. I know now that it’s over; I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael. No way you could forgive me. Not with this Sicilian thing that’s been going on for two thousand years.


****

Bloody Cannibal Brutal Savage Uncivilized Civilized Person HanninalThing telling Alike-Clarice:

Hannibal Lecter: I came half way around the world, to watch you run, Clarice. Let me run, hm?

[Clarice struggles against Lecter, he forces her against the refrigerator, opens the door and traps her hair, breaking away the handle.]

Hannibal Lecter: Tell me Clarice, would you ever say to me: Stop, if you loved me, you'd stop?

Clarice Starling: Not in a thousand years.

Hannibal Lecter: Not in a thousand years?

[Lecter lunges towards Clarice, baring his teeth. She does not flinch.]

Hannibal Lecter: That's my girl.


****
.. اجترحوها ..


How long can a man stay silent before he returns to the thing he does best?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق