الثلاثاء، 1 نوفمبر 2011

Today, I Enjoy my Day .. Got a Gut

Today, I Enjoy my Day
 


Got A big DIC TIONARY,


In it so many LANGUAGES


 Including France's Language
THAT build Many Towers Including:


THE EVIL ONE
Eiffel Tower



Enjoy THE PLAY
-- There is NO TIME for A "Testimony"

BOWLING FOR DEMOCRACY: Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Egypt’s military ruler, Field Marshal Hussein Tantawi, enjoyed an impromptu round of bowling at a Cairo hotel Tuesday. They discussed Egypt’s plan for elections and a transition to a civilian-led government. (Tech. Sgt. Jacob N. Bailey/AFLO/Zuma Press).
Source: Photo Journal


Pumpkin Eve
يقطين ليلة القديسين يشبه كرة البولينج .. أما ليلة القديسين نفسها فزمانها 31 من أكتوبر
Pumpkin / Halloween Eve


P.S. I did add not any add / modification to any of the above screen-scanned articles .. it is my css browsing settings.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق