الجمعة، 14 أكتوبر 2011

Am I going to invent my own language?




Am I going to invent my own language?
Since societies speeches are fake, lying, not innocent and not sincere.

I do judge/measure societies absolutely, after I see its heads.

Heads of the world are nothing ..
They don't have God in theirs ..
ألاكُلُّ شَيءٍ ما خَلا اللَهَ باطِلُ         وَكُلُّ نَعيمٍ لا مَحالَةَ زائِلُ
They may believe in God ..
But .. Devil, also, believes in God

More than this 
الشيطان يعترف بربوبية الله
قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنْظِرْنِي


More to go >>
فالشيطان يقسم بالعزة .. ولاتُقْسِمُ إلابعزيز
قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ



So, Believing in the existence/entity, doesn't require considering 
الإيمان

إِذْ أَجْمَعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ (102) وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ (103)


2
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق