الاثنين، 2 مايو 2011

Miss Luna Lovegood



I've just got back of a little trip in my Alex that I will tell you about soon.
--------+
After I have seen Harry Potter, I shall say that I have found
The like-me, If I may say, person or, for more accuracy, personality.

She is Miss Luna Lovegood.

The bla bla bla talk is that she's got a first name Luna, which approaches to Lunar. and Lunar which is related to the dark and the night, is close to be pronounced loner, which are, both loner and lunar, related to me and refers to me, since I am a loner and a night-active-person.
you got to stop at the name, love=love + good=goodness. who can say it's not a favorite beloved close to the heart name.
The hard talk is to mention that this is the personality that I want to become, trying right now to be, managing and planning to stay on.

She, Miss Luna, has got a descriptive mind, a goal scoring words, unbeatable logic, no fear at all (since she's got the "Wisdom"), full knowledge, self-governing unique elite person,
غنى عن العبـاد.



---------*
About my trip,
First I had to take a bus, and during that riding, I've found a four obvious stupid cases. Which means that the society must have more efficient Social reformers.


I shall speak out about محطة الرمل at some point.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق